I am launching a series of free webinars designed to help you make your job easier, improve the performance and productivity of your workforce, and increase the profitability of your organization.
Managing people effectively is a major challenge for every manager. In these manager level webinars, you will learn how to address 10 critical performance and compliance issues faced by nearly all managers—giving you the confidence and knowledge to immediately apply these new skills.
Among the topics covered in these two webinars
- How to improve individual performance
- How to discipline & terminate, if necessary
- How to win an unemployment compensation claim
- How to avoid pay and classification mistakes (exempt/nonexempt, independent contractors)
- How to hire right
- How to control and reduce workers’ compensation costs
- How to deal with alcohol & drugs in the workplace
- How to prevent FMLA abuse
Both webinars will be fast paced, filled with specific examples and participants will have the opportunity to forward specific questions, which will be answered in the sessions.
Both of these initial webinars are complimentary. However, you must preregister, as seating will be limited. At the same time, I encourage you to notify your professional colleagues and encourage them to enroll.
I will also record the program so you can refer to it easily after the fact.
To enroll or get further information, click Dacri Webinars
Webinars are a great way to learn and provide these benefits:
- No travel expense
- Bo time away from the office
- Economical training (these two are free)
- Access to a workforce expert
- Multiple managers can listen in
These are live events, intended to feel as close to a group workshop as possible, the only difference being attendees are located in their offices, instead of in the same room. All you need to participate is a computer and telephone.
If you’re wondering if there are bonus materials available that can make attending worthwhile, you’re in luck. For starters, the program is free. Secondly, if you’re one of the first 5 to sign up will, I’ll send you a copy of my book Uncomplicating Management. Want more? OK, I’ll also give you a copy of the slides for future reference.
I hope you’ll register now.