End Bad Hires…Now!
How to Find & Hire Quality Candidates, Every Time
Wednesday, January 13 @ 2PM ET
NEW 60 minute Rick Dacri webinar
Register Today via email at email@example.com
or call 207-229-5954
Not another Bad Hire!!! Sorry, I didn’t mean to upset you. But I know, it’s a sensitive, troublesome, often unnerving, always necessary topic. You know that hiring the wrong person can make you crazy and run havoc with your entire operation. And if you’re going to stay in business, you have got to find great people.
Hiring quality people is getting harder and harder. I don’t know about you, but I am seeing managers struggle to find quality people with the skills and attitudes they need in their organization. There seems to be fewer people around and those that are available often fall short on what it takes to be successful.
Well, frankly, it doesn’t have to be that way. There are good people out there, but they might already be working…and maybe they are working for your competition. And maybe, if they knew more about you, they might want to work for you. So how do you find them and get them to join your company?
In this 60-minute webinar, titled End Bad Hires…Now, How to Find & Hire Quality Candidates, Every Time, I will provide you a recruitment program, filled with practical strategies and recommendations. Stop making bad hires and start hiring superstars! In my 25 years as a management consultant and executive recruiter, I’ve developed a number of different approaches to finding excellent candidates.
In this small (25 person max), highly energized 60-minute webinar, I tell all (maybe a little more than all): All you have to do is register for this webinar scheduled for Wednesday, January 13th at 2:00 ET
Here’s what you’ll learn in this webinar:
How to find great candidates who may not know of you (yet)
How to develop a positive recruitment brand that attract candidates to you
How to make your company standout from your competition
How to improve your overall recruitment program in 7 easy steps
How to find candidates who aren’t looking, but who would be perfect for you
How to use social media to attract tech-savvy candidates
How to develop a recruitment campaign that provides immediate results
How to develop an applicant pool with multiple sources of candidates
How to interview candidates so you know who they really are (eliminate surprises)
How to get excellent references beyond the usual “name, rank & serial number”
How to get a candidate to accept your job offer with enthusiasm
I don’t have to tell you how important it is to recruit top-notch talent. Your success is dependent upon it, but it’s getting harder and harder to find qualified candidates who can make an immediate contribution to your organization.
This webinar will provide you with the information and advice on how to develop a comprehensive recruitment brand and program to ensure that you have a steady stream of great hires—every time.
Once again, to enroll, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 207-229-5954
Cost? $125.00. Not a bad investment for learning how to hire great people, more easily. And Dacri & Associates’ clients pay only $100 (a 20% savings).
I hope to see you there,
We will be recording the entire thing (audio and visual). Your admission gives you access to the recording for easy reviewing after the fact.
Register Now via email at email@example.com or call 207-229-5954
Feedback from Previous Webinar Attendees:
· It was excellent, clear, easy to understand and follow; applicable in many areas and overall very interesting. Thank you
· EXCELLENT as Rick Dacri always is!
· This was incredibly informative and I would love to attend more!
· The program is great because it triggers you to look into areas of the organization that need improvement.
· Thank you, Rick. Well paced and informative.
· Nice work Rick! Enjoyed the presentations.
· Great information to have for managing a business. You are a great resource for questions.
· Great tips and information.
· As always, a wonderful Rick Dacri presentation – just the right amount of information and appropriate stories to illustrate the point.
· For an hours time the information covered was very valuable.
· The content was incredibly helpful. Found the content on hiring right, training managers to interview well and addressing problematic performance important and useful.
· It is good to have a better understanding of the HR side of the business and how to avoid potential problems