This program has been postponed
Wednesday, April 20
60 minute webinar
Register Today via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call
This webinar is ideal for:
- CEOs & Finance Managers who want to reduce costs
- HR & Benefit Managers who want to understand how workers’ comp works
- Managers & Supervisors who want to reduce accidents & get injured workers back to work
Here’s what you’ll learn in this webinar:
- How to control workers’ comp costs
- How to get your experience modification below 1
- How to spot & prevent fraud
- How to get injured employees back to work quickly
- How to manage a light duty program effectively
- How to manage claims
- How to analyze an accident
- How to develop a positive working relationship with your medical provider & insurer
- How to easily understand the intricacies of workers’ comp
This webinar will provide you with the information and advice you need to develop a pre and post injury response program so you can have a safe workplace and low workers’ comp costs.
Once again, to enroll, email me at email@example.com or call 207-229-5954
Cost? $125.00. Not a bad investment for learning how to save a bundle while creating a safer workplace. And Dacri & Associates’ clients receive an automatic 10% discount.
Sign up now.
I hope to see you there,
Dacri & Associates, LLC
P.S. We will be recording the entire program (audio and visual). Your admission gives you access to the recording for easy reviewing after the fact.
Register Now via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 207-229-5954.
Feedback from Previous Webinar Attendees:
It was excellent, clear, easy to understand and follow; applicable in many areas and overall very interesting. Thank you
EXCELLENT as Rick Dacri always is!
This was incredibly informative and I would love to attend more!
The program is great because it triggers you to look into areas of the organization that need improvement.
Thank you, Rick. Well paced and informative.
Nice work Rick! Enjoyed the presentations.
Great information to have for managing a business. You are a great resource for questions.
Great tips and information.
As always, a wonderful Rick Dacri presentation – just the right amount of information and appropriate stories to illustrate the point.
For an hours time the information covered was very valuable.
The content was incredibly helpful. Found the content on hiring right, training managers to interview well and addressing problematic performance important and useful.
It is good to have a better understanding of the HR side of the business and how to avoid potential problems
Register Now via email at email@example.com or call 207-229-5954