This webinar provided the business case for having a succession plan and outlined the critical elements of such a plan. Our workforce is graying. Organizations must be prepared if and when key employees suddenly exit the workforce due to retirement, death or resignation. Business owners/CEOs must lead their organization in designing, implementing and managing an organization wide succession and knowledge retention plan. This should be an essential piece in the organization’s business plan and is fundamental to the long-term viability of all successful organizations. Good succession plans focus on developing their employees and ensuring that the organization always has the people in place to operate the business. This webinar was designed for CEOs, Executives, Business Owners, and HR Professionals.
Some of the topics covered:
- Understanding why all companies, regardless of size, should have a plan in place
- Knowing how to develop a successful succession plan & emergency preparedness plan
- Ensuring that qualified employees are ready when key vacancies occur in their organization
- Preventing the loss of valuable knowledge from walking out the door
- Developing key staff so that they have the skills to do the job today and tomorrow
- Recruiting staff that can contribute today and who also have future potential
To hear the webinar, click Succession Planning.