Proposed changes in the Department of Labor overtime rules will force you to make significant changes to your pay and benefit structure; a changing economic market is driving wages upward; and an increasing number of wage and hour lawsuits has all put compensation at center stage.
In this one-hour webinar, scheduled for November 12th at 2PM, Rick Dacri will show where wages are going in 2016; how to prepare for the 2016 proposed changes to the overtime rules; and how to avoid the most common wage and hour violations.
This webinar is designed for all executives, managers, supervisors and HR professionals—anyone who supervises staff.
In this 60-minute webinar, you will learn:
- What the expected pay increases will be in 2016
- What will be the important 2016 compensation trends you should know
- How to remain competitive when new hires are driving pay upward
- Strategies to address the proposed doubling of the overtime minimum
- A definitive way to differentiate between a salary and hourly position
- Understanding if you must pay someone who does work on his or her time
- Knowing when you can deduct pay from a salaried worker
- Methods to correct mistakes in employee’s pay
- Pay requirements when employees work through lunch, at home, or before the start of a shift
- Avoiding mistakes in paying Independent Contractors
- Whether you can prevent employees from discussing their pay
These are just some of the things we will cover in this packed webinar. In addition, by attending, you will also receive a copy of the PowerPoint slides and 3 white papers (Understanding Exempt Status under the FLSA; FLSA Fair Pay Questionnaire; and Improper Deductions of salaried workers).
The entire program is just $125 (my clients will receive a complimentary pass). To enroll, simply email (email@example.com) or call me (207-229-5954). It’s that easy. I’ll take your information and you can send me a check.
Sound good. Then sign up now…and tell your colleagues too!
You may want to read: